Request A Transcript

How To Request a Transcript

For all BUHSD current students and Alumni

Buckeye Union High School District has partnered with Parchment, a leader in eTranscript exchange, to send high school transcripts electronically, securely and confidentially to colleges and universities of your choice.  The service is available online, 24 hours a day and seven days of the week.

Students and alumni simply request a transcript and designate the academic institution, organization or individual for which they would like the transcript to be sent.  Users will be notified when their request is complete and can also track the status of their request or view a saved copy of their transcript. 

This service is free to our students and alumni.  If you choose to have a hard copy of the transcript sent, there will be a small fee through Parchment.  Most colleges and universities prefer to receive electronic copies.  There is no fee for the electronic copies.